U14 Parental consent required - IMPORTANT

U14 Parental consent required - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
As mentioned in the previous post, the coaches are wishing to keep on file a note of players who would be willing to play up a level for the U15 squad if they are short of players.
We are occasionally asked but so far haven't been in a position to be able to help given the notice.

Can you therefore respond using the link below to give consent or not if we are asked again please.

For your information, many of the players may not be ready just yet, but ultimately it is the player and parent's decision, so over to you.....

http://tinyurl.com/gu2h9nm

Many thanks!