U14 Match update - Friday 10th March - IMPORTANT

U14 Match update - Friday 10th March - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher

Hi all,

Unfortunately the Irish team have pulled out of the match on Friday which is a pity.
So there will be NO game on Friday night.
We are currently looking at an alternative option on Sunday but I'll let you know.

We have also been approached by a few other touring clubs looking for games during the Easter holidays. Please use the link below to post your availability for these games so we are able to gauge whether enough players are keen and able to play.

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/zx29tsy

See you for training on Wednesday.