U14 Match Friday 10 March - UPDATE

Cress Maher
Friday 10th March: Match against Irish School touring team:

Just to give you a heads up, the KO for this game will be 6.30pm if that helps anybody to make a decision in terms of logistics.

We are also aware that Ireland play Wales in the Six Nations on the 10th with an 8pm KO. It would be great if the boys stay down at the club to watch this match and if any parents want to join them that would be great!

As soon as we have suitable feedback I will post confirming whether this fixture is confirmed.