U14 - IMPORTANT - Player's Player of the Year Award!!

U14 - IMPORTANT - Player's Player of the Year Award!!

Cress Maher
PLAYERS PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD:

The coaches have decided they would like all boys to vote for their top 3 players of the year.
Each of you will get 3 votes - the player with the most votes will be presented with the Player's Player of the Year Award.

We would like to have a get together of players and parents on one of the last two Sundays - (11th, 18th TBC) where the awards will be presented and we can have a general chat about next season for both parents and players.

So boys - please get voting!

You will have until Sunday 4th June with a possible extension to next Wednesday 7th June at 9pm if we still have folk needing to vote. - Bear in mind though the sooner the votes are in, the sooner we can organise the award.

Please use the link below for voting: http://tinyurl.com/ybm8o2az

Cheers!!