U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

carlo ventisei
Dear All
We are organising a party for the boys to celebrate being Conference Champions and to coincide with Christmas !
We are thinking of taking them to the Hollywood Bowl at the Quay for some Ten Pin Bowling.
We anticipate timings will be c 7-8.30pm but will confirm exact times once we have booked.
Please advise if available to attend !

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Christine Brown
Ciaran can attend, well done boys & coaches.

Thanks

Christine

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Hi Carlo

Lewis can make it.

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Garry Cadden
Zak will be up for that. Thanks for organising

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Philippa
Adam will be there thanks.

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Dawn McDonald
David can attend, do you need help with drop offs or pick ups or do we just drop off our own? Dawn

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Hi Carlo,

Caleb is a yes.

Mark.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U14-Conference-Champions-Christmas-party-Wednesday-19-December-tp4045789.html

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Dawn McDonald
Sorry, should have said thank you Coaches for organising. Dawn

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Esther
Sorry thought I had replied. Jamie W is a yes. However, he won’t make training tonight as off school today with a tummy bug. 🤢🤑
Thanks for organising.
Esther

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Tom Bowman
Hi Carlo,

Damian will be there. Thanks for organising it.

Re: U14 Conference Champions/Christmas party Wednesday 19 December

Lynsey
Joshua B would love 2 be part of Xmas party! Thank u c