U 15 - W/Com 3 February

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this week :
Monday 7.00 – 8.00pm
Wednesday 7.00 – 8.30pm
We have no match this weekend.
Will advise if training will go ahead on Sunday once we have gauged numbers  and coach availability due to the Mid term break.
Please advise if you would be available for Sunday 9 February if a training session was on.
Our next Cup match is on Sunday 16 February against Lenzie away.
Please advise on availability for that – I appreciate some of you may be away for the week.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Mark McCracken
Carlo,

Caleb Not available for 9th, available for 16th.

He will be at training Mon and Wed.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

mark.aggleton

hi carlo

We are away next week so William will not be available for the 9th, however we will be back in time for the 16th

Mark Aggleton

Will advise if training will go ahead on Sunday once we have gauged numbers  and coach availability due to the Mid term break.
Please advise if you would be available for Sunday 9 February if a training session was on.
Our next Cup match is on Sunday 16 February against Lenzie away.
Please advise on availability for that – I appreciate some of you may be away for the week.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U-15-W-Com-3-February-tp4046784.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Hi Carlo

Lewis is available for all.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Hi Carlo

Rhu not available for 9th, but will be available for 16th.

He will be at training Mon and Wed too.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan available for all training and match on 16th.

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 08:45, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Training this week :
Monday 7.00 – 8.00pm
Wednesday 7.00 – 8.30pm
We have no match this weekend.
Will advise if training will go ahead on Sunday once we have gauged numbers  and coach availability due to the Mid term break.
Please advise if you would be available for Sunday 9 February if a training session was on.
Our next Cup match is on Sunday 16 February against Lenzie away.
Please advise on availability for that – I appreciate some of you may be away for the week.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U-15-W-Com-3-February-tp4046784.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Rannoch
Rannoch is available for all.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Evan not available for 9th good for 16th.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Arlene Nugent
Hamish will train on Wednesday
Can’t do the 9th
Will be available for Lenzie on 16th
Thanks
Arlene

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Pat MacLaren
Jamie ok for wednesday 5 th but probably not available 9 th or 16 th of February

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Vickie
Liam is available on the 9th and 16th and will be at training on weds

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Newbonben
I’m available for Wednesday and the 16th

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U-15-W-Com-3-February-tp4046784p4046795.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Dawn McDonald
David could make training on Sunday if on. Dawn

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Dawn McDonald
David available for 16th. Dawn

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Lynsey
Joshua available for wed & sun. Thanks Lynsey

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Lynsey
Joshua also available for 16th. Thanks Lynsey

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Oliver
Ollie is available Wednesdays and training this Sunday ( if it’s on) and is available v Lenzie on 16 th.

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Rosanne wood
Alasdair available for 16th Feb. Also Alasdair brought home on Sunday an extra sock if anyone is missing one. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Fiona Daly
Findlay is available for all

Re: U 15 - W/Com 3 February

Tom Bowman
Hi Carlo,

I'll give you an update on Damian's hand injury towards the end of next week and will let you know if he'll be available for 16th Feb.