U 15 - W/C 27 January

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this week :
Monday 7 - 8pm
Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm
We have our next Cup game on Sunday  AWAY  to Biggar.
Please advise on availability.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

mark.aggleton
Hi
William is available

On 27 Jan 2020, at 09:25, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Training this week :
Monday 7 - 8pm
Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm
We have our next Cup game on Sunday  AWAY  to Biggar.
Please advise on availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U-15-W-C-27-January-tp4046753.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Rannoch
Rannoch is available.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Garry Cadden
Zak will miss training on Monday but should be ok for Wednesday. Hopefully he will be available for Sunday and will keep you posted on his injury recovery

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

philippa
adam available.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan available for all.

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 at 09:25, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Training this week :
Monday 7 - 8pm
Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm
We have our next Cup game on Sunday  AWAY  to Biggar.
Please advise on availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U-15-W-C-27-January-tp4046753.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Dawn McDonald
David available for Biggar. Dawn

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Claire Massie
Nicholas is available thanks.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Vickie
Hi, Liam will be at training tonight but has a meeting at school on weds so won’t be there. He is available for Sunday, thanks

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Hi Carlo

Lewis is available for Sunday.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Rosanne wood
Alasdair is available to play on Sunday.
Rosanne

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Caleb available for Sunday.

Will be at training Mon and Wed.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Johnny
I’m available for game on Sunday

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren available for all training and fixtures

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Tom Bowman
Hi Carlo,

Damian will be unavailable for training on Wednesday. Not sure yet about Sunday - I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Warren
Ollie is available training Wednesday and on Sunday v Biggar.

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Lynsey
Joshua available for training x 2 but not sun game. Thanks lynsey

Re: U 15 - W/C 27 January

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Ewan won’t make tonight after all, he’s been hobbling about with sore knees since Monday night, goodness knows what he’s done! Will be fit for the game though I’m sure.
Cheers
Laura