U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Cumnock have said they are unable to play our fixture on Sunday due to lack of numbers.
We have been able to organise a friendly away to Currie.
Currie will be a tougher game than last week.
We have organised a mini bus but still require transport for at least 6 boys .
Can you advise if you intend to drive through and how many boys you could accommodate.
Squad for the day is

Findlay W
Jamie Mc
Lewis
Matt I
Johnny V
Michael R
Robbie
Adam
Zak
Rhu
Ciaran
Josh H
Jamie W
Ewan
Alasdair
Damian
Nick
William
Ben
Ollie
Hamish

It is anticipated that we will leave around 11.45.
£5 a head and Shirts and ties please.
Many thanks

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Craig McCormick
Hi Carlo

I plan to drive and can take another 2 if it helps.

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Garry Cadden
Zak available but would need to travel by coach or a lift please?

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Pat MacLaren
Jamie mac fine for curry. We are in Edinburgh any way so will make out own way there. Is it malleny park in balerno and what time should he present himself?

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Maureen Bowman
Damian can come but we'll bring him through as we're going to Kirkcaldy after.
Tom

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Arlene Nugent
Hamish still good  to go but would need seat on mini bus or a run. Sorry can’t help with the transport this weekend. Thanks Arlene

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

aggleton
Is there room for William on the minibus ?

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U-15-Cumnock-Cancelled-Friendly-v-Currie-A-tp4046350.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

carlo ventisei
Yes

On 7 Sep 2019, at 20:38, aggleton [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U-15-Cumnock-Cancelled-Friendly-v-Currie-A-tp4046350p4046356.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A), click here.

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Claire Massie
Carlo - Colin will drive and will take William, Jamie and Nick through.

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Oliver
Oliver fine to plat at Currie though will drive through ourselves- please confirm currie address?
Will leave GHA c 12 - and have spare seats if we need them?

Re: U 15 - Cumnock Cancelled - Friendly v Currie (A)

Hi Carlo

I can take Rhu through to the game and will have a space if needed too.

Scott