Two Volunteers needed for 2015/16 Season

Two Volunteers needed for 2015/16 Season

Stuart Spalding
Hello

At the end of the season Stuart Taylor will be standing down as Fixture Co-ordinator after doing a terrific job over the last couple of season to get the fixture list arranged for each season and to ensure that all the teams know exactly where and when they are meant to be playing.  Stuart has the provisional fixture list drawn up for next season but is looking to hand the role on to someone else.

I will also be stepping down as Mini Convenor at the end of the season.  A role made easy by the excellent managers for each age group.

If you would be interested in taking on either of these two roles for next season then please let me or Stuart Taylor know.

Thanks

Stuart

Re: Two Volunteers needed for 2015/16 Season

Stuart Spalding
Just keeping this post near the top.

We are still looking for two volunteers to take over the two roles for next year, due to work commitments I will not be able to take on the mini convenor role next season.  Please give me a call if you want more information on either of the roles.

07887 745 268

Re: Two Volunteers needed for 2015/16 Season

Stuart Spalding
Hello

We have a volunteer for Fixture Co-ordinator for next year but we are still looking for someone to take over as mini convenor as I won't be able to take on the role for next season.  Please let me know if you would be interested in taking on the role.