Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Happy New Year all,

Apologies for short notice but have been waiting to hear what condition the pitches were in, and if we could source a training venue for tonight.

We have the large gym hall at Mearns Castle High School booked tonight 8-9pm. Really important you get along as a tough match against Borroughmuir is planned this weekend.

Kick off at Braidholm on Sunday is at 1pm, so be down for 1200 midday as we will need a bit more practice time after Christmas. As always, if the pitch is unplayable, I'll post here.

Post below if you can play on Sunday.

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew ok for Sunday

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Charlie Mone
Sorry, can't make it on Sunday as I am away skiing. Will be there tonight though

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Duncan Matthews
Finlay will not make it tonight but will be available for Sunday

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

foulds
happy new year all. will make it tonight and is good for Sunday

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Matthew Paton
Not available for training tonight

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

David
David and I not back but available for Sunday
Joe

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

George available for training tonight and able to play on Sunday

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Stephen Hickey
Stan not available for training tonight. I'll ask him to confirm about Sunday ASAP.

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Sam Faulds
Happy new year every one
I will be at training tonight and available for Sunday game
Sam Faulds

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Mark
Happy New Year All,
I'll be at training tonight.
Not available for Sunday.

Mark

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Alison perry
Happy new year. Stewart available for both xx

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Stuart Taylor
Calum will be at training tonight. Unavailable at present for Sunday, supposed to be skiing but if no snow fall in next day or two will be available. Will advise as soon as we know.

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Colin Dunipace
Happy New Year to all

Craig will be at training and will be available for Sunday.

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

John Meagher
Caleb will be available on Sunday.

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

Stan hickey
I'm available

Re: Training tonight (Wed) at Mearns Castle 8-9pm & home game Sunday against Borroughmuir.

foulds
sorry will not be able to come tomorrow Leo