Training tonight (Wed 20th) at Means Castle small gym hall 7-8pm

Training tonight (Wed 20th) at Means Castle small gym hall 7-8pm

Re: Training tonight (Wed 20th) at Means Castle small gym hall 7-8pm

Stephen Hickey
It's school parents' night tonight so not sure if I'll be able to drop Stan but I'll see what I can do.

Re: Training tonight (Wed 20th) at Means Castle small gym hall 7-8pm

Duncan Matthews
Likewise we have a clash with Parents evening at school, so Finlay will not make it tonight, but will be available for Sunday
regards
Duncan