Training tonight CANCELLED

Shane McElhinney
Sorry for late notice everyone, but the weather has beaten us again. We were hoping to go ahead but it is getting worse.
See you Sunday

Re: Training tonight CANCELLED

Julie Robinson
Thank you very much for letting us know.
Johnny is able to come on Sunday.
Julie Robinson (Johnny's mum)

Re: Training tonight CANCELLED

KevinFitzpatrick
Shane - I was expecting you to still be wearing shorts in this weather!

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-tonight-CANCELLED-tp4038636.html

Re: Training tonight CANCELLED

Shane McElhinney