Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Training tonight 6.30pm -8.00pm

We are away to Borroughmuir (Meggetland, Colinton Road, Edinburgh, EH14 1AS) on Sunday. Club transport will not be provided.

K.O at 12.00 midday so aim to be there for 11.00am to allow parking and traffic delay. Shirts & Ties post match an absoulute must guys.

Please post below the following.

Available to play Yes or No

Require a lift share Yes or No

Able to provide a lift Yes or No

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Pat Fisher
George able to play

Does not require a lift

Can offer a lift to others if required (will be leaving at 09.30am though)

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

foulds
Leo can play on Sunday
I can give a lift to a couple of boys

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew can play
4 spaces in car if lifts required

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Mark
Sorry I can't make it on Sunday due to a family event.

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Duncan Matthews
Finlay is unable to play on Sunday.

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Finlay overend
I can play if you need players as the u15s don't have a game but I would need a lift

Finlay

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Pat Fisher
Finlay thats great. Can you give me your address so I can organise a lift for you. Text 07966923456

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Joe Dunn
David available

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Alison Perry
Stewart and Arran both available. Sorry for late reply

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds available

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Colin J
Campbell is injured and can't play on Sunday

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Charlie Mone
I can go
Lift not needed
 Not able to give lift

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Alastair McGilvray
I can make it

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

John Meagher
Caleb is available to play on Sunday. Lift organised.  Cannot provide lift.

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Sam Faulds
Can we confirm if game is going ahead please so I know if Iran enjoy my Saturday night please
Craig Faulds

Re: Training tonight (16/3) and away to Borroughmuir on Sunday

Colin Dunipace
Sorry about the late post, but Craig unavailable today.