Training tomorrow night at Eastwood

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
Training is on tomorrow night at Eastwood Park from 630-730 as usual.
We will be looking to hopefully change midweek training back to Braidholm in the future, but the quality of the pitch and fantastic lighting is better during the winter. Eastwood is available on Friday nights should we need it. Keep an eye on the noticeboard weekly as if the weather improves and the nights become a little brighter, we will try to get back on the grass.
P4 coaches

Re: Training tomorrow night at Eastwood

Lesley Hudson
Evan won't make it tonight.