Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Pat Fisher
Training tomorrow is at Mearns Castle (small gym)  7.00-8.00pm.

Sunday we are away to Ayr. Be there at 1.30pm ready to warm up for a 2.00pm K.O.

Ayr Rugby Football Club,
Millbrae,
Alloway,
Ayr,
KA7 4PJ

Post below for Sunday please.

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Duncan Matthews
Finlay available for training but not available for the game on Sunday.

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

matthew paton
Available for training but not for match on Sunday

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Mark
Available for training - not sure about Sunday.
Will confirm asap.

Mark

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

George
i can play both

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Charlie Mone
I can go

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Colin Dunipace
Craig will miss training tonight but should be there on Sunday.

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds not at training or Sunday on holiday sorry

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

David
Available for both

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Alison Perry
Stewart got an option night at school. Should be available for Sunday

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Stuart Taylor
Calum will be at training but not available Sunday

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

foulds
leo is good for sunday

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Stephen Hickey
Stan not available on Sunday I'm afraid - away on holiday.

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

If you can play please post, as a we may have to cancel this game due to only 6 players at present.

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Mark
Sorry I'm away overnight and won't be back in time.

Mark

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Colin
Campbell available for sunday

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew can play Sunday

Do we have enough players for tomorrow?
Joe

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Joe
Going with nine
We can equalise nos with Ayr or do S1/S2 combined
See everyone down there
I have some space
Joe

Re: Training tomorrow (Wed 10th) and away to Ayr on Sun

Kurt Reid
We'll have at least 9 and hope to borrow from S1s if they're ok with that or from Ayr. Boys haven't had a game for ages so our thoughts are that its worth turning up and giving it a go.
Weather set for cold but sunny all afternoon so wrap up warm everyone
See you 1:30 at the latest.