Training tomorrow: Pollok Park

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone,
Due to the weather we have decided to abandon training at Braidholm tomorrow.
We are going to switch to Pollok Park where we will predominantly doing fitness: running, circuit training etc. Please ensure the boys are appropriately dressed for the conditions! It might be an idea to bring both trainers and football/rugby boots.
If you fancy a run around, fell free to come along and join in.
We are meeting at the car park at Pollok House at 10:30. Not sure how long the session will last so probably best to wait about or join in!
Hopefully see you tomorrow.
Shane

Re: Training tomorrow: Pollok Park

Lindsay