Training today 19 January Cancelled

carlo ventisei
Dear All
We have just been informed that the pitches are frozen and not likely to defrost in time and the 3G pitch is being used for mini and midi matches .
THEREFORE TRAINING TODAY IS CANCELLED.
Training for the coming week
Monday 7pm – 8.00 pm
Wednesday  7pm – 8.30 pm
We are due to play our rescheduled match against Loch Lomond next Sunday 26th January so please advise on availability.
Many thanks

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

mark.aggleton
Thanks. William is available next week

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jan 2020, at 09:49, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
We have just been informed that the pitches are frozen and not likely to defrost in time and the 3G pitch is being used for mini and midi matches .
THEREFORE TRAINING TODAY IS CANCELLED.
Training for the coming week
Monday 7pm – 8.00 pm
Wednesday  7pm – 8.30 pm
We are due to play our rescheduled match against Loch Lomond next Sunday 26th January so please advise on availability.
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-today-19-January-Cancelled-tp4046727.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Rhu will be at training Mon and Wed and available for Sunday.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Philippa Innes
Adam available for all, thanks.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Garry Cadden
Morning

Zak will be at training and available for selection next Sunday

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
William is available

On 19 Jan 2020, at 09:49, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
We have just been informed that the pitches are frozen and not likely to defrost in time and the 3G pitch is being used for mini and midi matches .
THEREFORE TRAINING TODAY IS CANCELLED.
Training for the coming week
Monday 7pm – 8.00 pm
Wednesday  7pm – 8.30 pm
We are due to play our rescheduled match against Loch Lomond next Sunday 26th January so please advise on availability.
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-today-19-January-Cancelled-tp4046727.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Dawn McDonald
David available for Loch Lomond. Dawn

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan is available for all, thank you.

On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 at 09:49, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
We have just been informed that the pitches are frozen and not likely to defrost in time and the 3G pitch is being used for mini and midi matches .
THEREFORE TRAINING TODAY IS CANCELLED.
Training for the coming week
Monday 7pm – 8.00 pm
Wednesday  7pm – 8.30 pm
We are due to play our rescheduled match against Loch Lomond next Sunday 26th January so please advise on availability.
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-today-19-January-Cancelled-tp4046727.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training this week but is away skiing with the school for a week starting Saturday so cant play Sunday and will not be at training the following week, but is available for what ever is planned for the 2nd.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Evans available this week.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Rannoch
Rannoch is available for all.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Vickie Bothwell
Liam will be at training and is available for Sunday,

Thanks, Vickie

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for match on Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Claire Massie
Nicholas is available for Sunday thanks.

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled

Johnny
I’m available for game on Sunday

Re: Training today 19 January Cancelled