Training this week

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
We intend to run training at Braidholm on both Thursday and Sunday at the usual times (6:30-7:30 and 10:30-12 respectively).
The weather forecast doesn't look too promising for the next couple of days so we may need to cancel Thursday, keep an eye on the noticeboard.
Over the next 4 weeks we have access to Williamwood HS artificial pitch on Sunday mornings. However, we would prefer to train on the grass if possible as we feel the boys would benefit from as much practice at the contact aspects of the game as possible and this is much safer on grass than the harder 3G pitch. Again, this will be weather dependant so keep an eye on the noticeboard. If we are training at Williamwood, this would run at the slightly earlier time of 10-11:30.
We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible about any changes/cancellations etc, but we are keen to run training as often as we can.
Kind regards,
Shane