Training resumes Sunday 13th August 2017

Training resumes Sunday 13th August 2017

Richard Grant
A reminder that training resumes this Sunday at the usual time 1030 till 1200.  We will also be training on Thursday evenings from 1830 till 1930.

Unfortunately two of our coaches, Claire and Stephen, are not returning this season.  We still have Murray, Jonathan, Ken, George and myself carrying on from last year and we welcome Paul Pollock to the coaching team.  If anyone else would like to help out in any way then please come and let us know.

See you all on Sunday.