Training over the next few weeks

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
With the Easter weekend and easter holidays coming up we have decided to hold training on the following dates:
Thursday 31st March
Sunday 3rd April
Sunday 17th April
These sessions will all be at Braidholm.
From this weekend when the clocks change, we will be resuming Thursday night training at Braidholm instead of Friday nights at Eastwood Park.

The club are having a Juniors Day on the 23rd April which coincides with the final home fixture for the 1st XV. More information to follow on this but put this date into your diaries.

Enjoy your Easter holidays.

Shane