Training on Wed 11th Nov now at Woodfarm High. 7.30pm -8.30pm

Training on Wed 11th Nov now at Woodfarm High. 7.30pm -8.30pm

Pat Fisher
Due to the pitch conditions, we are forced inside for training this Wednesday. Therefore as last year, we are using the small gym hall at Woodfarm High.

Please bring water, gum shield (as we may use mats for rucking/tackle practice), and £2 to cover the hire costs.

Be ready outside the gym door for 7.30pm. No players to enter without coaches present.

Re: Training on Wed 11th Nov now at Woodfarm High. 7.30pm -8.30pm

Mark
Sorry for late notice but I can't now make training this evening.

Re: on Wed 11th Nov now atC Woodfarm High. 7.30pm -8.30pm

Colin
Sorry Craig won't make training tonight but will be available for Sunday