Training is on through the School Hols.

Pat Fisher
Training will be on for those that are not away through the school hols.

Sundays 12.30pm & Wednesdays 6.30pm.

We have Borroughmuir coming on the 17th April so if you are about please try and make it down to training.

Re: Training is on through the School Hols.

Mark
Sorry can't make training tomorrow.

Should be ok for Wednesday

Re: Training is on through the School Hols.

Colin Dunipace
Sorry but Craig won't make training today

Re: Training is on through the School Hols.

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds away on school trip so not make any training

Re: Training is on through the School Hols.

Grant Noble
Sorry Mark away and won't be back in time for training tonight.
We are also away from Saturday so he won't make training until w/c 18/4.

Re: Training is on through the School Hols.

Alastair McGilvray
I can make it for the 17th of April