Training/fixtures this week

Graeme
Hi Hope your all enjoying your Easter break and you've been staying off the chocolate as you are all elite athletes.

There will be no training this Wed as most of you are attending the SRU camp on Thu and Fri.

We have a home fixture on Sunday against Uddingston KO 1pm.  They managed to beat us last time out (S1/2 mix) so lets get as many bodies down on Sunday as possible and give them a better game this time round.  All meet at the club for 12.15pm at the very latest.

The venue for the 1st XV playoff against Stirling County is to be Falkirk RFC on the 25th April.  The club are planning to run a bus through but would like an idea of numbers.  Anyone interested please reply to this post or like my recent post on FB.

Good luck to everyone going to the camp on Thu/Fri.  Enjoy it.

See you all on Sunday

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Louis campbell
I am available for Sunday if needed

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Graeme
Great Louis. See you Sunday.
Ps. Sorry I didn't recognise you today

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Apr 2015, at 16:40, Louis campbell [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am available for Sunday if needed

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-fixtures-this-week-tp4035750p4035780.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Training/fixtures this week, click here.

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Fraser B
Graeme - as discussed earlier today available for Sunday. With no U15 game this weekend my dad is available to referee if needed. Let me know if you want him...Thanks
Fraser....

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Graeme
Thanks for the offer Fraser but we've got a couple of Refs lined up. See you Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-fixtures-this-week-tp4035750p4035783.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Training/fixtures this week, click here.

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Calen is available

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Zak McKeown
I won't be able to make the game on Sunday as I am attending a family christening.

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Graeme
Ok Zak. Thanks for letting me know. See you at training on Wed.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-fixtures-this-week-tp4035750p4035797.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Training/fixtures this week, click here.

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Nathan
I"ll be there tomorrow

Re: Training/fixtures this week

Harry Littlejohn
Sorry can't make it good luck

Sunday 3rd May

Hi Louis,

Are you available to play for the S2s on Sunday?  We have 3 visiting teams coming so we're having a mini tournament.

Let me know

Sunday 3rd May

Hi Fraser,

Are you available to play for the S2s on Sunday?  We have 3 visiting teams coming so we're having a mini tournament.  Also, any chance of your Dad doing a bit of refereeing?

Let me know,

Cheers,

Graeme