Training at Braidolm on Sunday 17th.

Pat Fisher
Training 12.30-2.00pm at the club. I was unable to find us a game this week. Hopefully we have a few coming up against Hawks (24th Jan), Stirling (31st) & Birkmyre (7th Feb). Tough line-up!

Therfore important you come to the training especially as so much training has been missed due to weather.

Any cancellation to this Sunday will be posted here.

Re: Training at Braidolm on Sunday 17th.

Kurt Reid
Waiting to see what the pitches are like overnight.
Do my best to get down there for 9:00 to give you enough notice