Training Wednesday 14th Oct

Jennifer McMaster
Guys

I will taking a training session tomorrow 7pm - 8.30pm for those available. Focusing on set piece & moves from set piece. Please confirm if you're coming down.

Cheers

Colin
Dot

Re: Training Wednesday 14th Oct

Dot
Colin- Alastair will not be able to attend tomorrow evening as he has a Glasgow training session until 8pm !!

Re: Training Wednesday 14th Oct

James Stewart
Sorry I am at glasgow training tomorrow evening.

Re: Training Wednesday 14th Oct

James Docherty
I'm available

Re: Training Wednesday 14th Oct

Gavin Mckirdy
Not available got Glasgow training

Re: Training Wednesday 14th Oct

Carol
Declan available

Re: Training Wednesday 14th Oct

Jennifer McMaster
Ok  with only 4 names as available we will not go ahead tonight .
Enjoy the rest of your holidays

Colin