Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June NOW AWAY GAME - SEE SEPERATE POST FOR SUNDAY

Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June NOW AWAY GAME - SEE SEPERATE POST FOR SUNDAY

Training as usual this week.

We have the U18 coaches still coming to help run sessions. Therfore we still need the team down for training.

Post below your availability for this week, as if not enough numbers we may have to cancel their attendance.

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

foulds
leo shuld be good for wednesday

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Mark
I'll be there

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

I am available

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Duncan Matthews
Finlay will be at training on Wednesday

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Thomas Reid
I can make it to training

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds will be at training

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

matthew paton
Sorry Alexander won't make training tonight

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

David dunn
David Charlie and Harry ok

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Charlie Mone
I will be there

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Stuart Taylor
Calum will be their on wednesday and sunday

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Stan hickey
Not able to come to either training

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Craig Geddes
Sorry for late notice, but I cannot make on Wednesday or sunday

Re: Training Wed 8th June & Sun 12th June

Kurt Reid
Thomas will be there Sunday