Training Wed 7/3/18

We have had to cancel training this evening.  The pitches at Braidholm are not playable and The Pitches (indoor football) have no availability.

Sunday is a home game against Currie.  Meet at GHA for 11.30.  Kick off is at 12.45.  Dress code is shirt and tie.  Please confirm availability.

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Craig Collins
Christopher available for Sunday

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Johnny V available for Sunday if required.
Carlo

On 7 Mar 2018, at 12:59, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

We have had to cancel training this evening.  The pitches at Braidholm are not playable and The Pitches (indoor football) have no availability.

Sunday is a home game against Currie.  Meet at GHA for 11.30.  Kick off is at 12.45.  Dress code is shirt and tie.  Please confirm availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Wed-7-3-18-tp4044965.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Evan can play on Sunday.

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Christine Brown
Ciaran available on Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Tom Rodgers
Hi Graeme,

Louis is available on Sunday if needed.

Tom

RE: Training Wed 7/3/18

Mikes

Tiarnan available..

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Hi Graeme

Lewis can't unfortunately play this Sunday.

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Philippa Innes
Adam available Sunday

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn & joe are available thanks,
Rachel

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Esther41
Thanks Graeme,
Jamie W available for Sunday.
Esther

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

rosanne wood
Sorry Alasdair has a music rehearsal at school and cannot play.
Rosanne

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Fiona
Findlay available for Sunday

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Michael B available for Sunday selection.

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Wed-7-3-18-tp4044965p4044966.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18

S Henderson
Josh H available to be selected.

Re: Training Wed 7/3/18