Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Training on as usual 6.30pm Wednesday evening

DUE TO A MIX UP I HAVE HEARD FROM THE MIDI CONVENOR THAT THE EAST KILBRIDE IS NOT HAPPENNING DUE TO DOUBLE BOOKING.

However we now have a game against Allan Glens. Be ready to start warm up at 11.30am.
(212 Kirkintilloch Rd, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow G64 2NE)

As last time, please change and stay for food provided.

POST BELOW you availability for Sunday please

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to East Kilbride Sunday 8th

Alison perry
Stewart and Arran won't make training but definitely available for Sunday's game :)

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to East Kilbride Sunday 8th

Stuart Taylor
struggling to make training tomorrow but Calum available for Sunday

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to East Kilbride Sunday 8th

Duncan Matthews
Finlay good for training and Match

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to East Kilbride Sunday 8th

Colin Dunipace
Craig might not make training tomorrow but will be available for game on Sunday

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to East Kilbride Sunday 8th- NOW CANCELLED

Mark
Ok for both

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Kurt Reid
Andrew available to play

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Sam Faulds
Sam be at training and good for Sunday match

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Steven slater
Im available for the game

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

David dunn
Available

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

ColinJ
Campbell available Sunday

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

George
jI can play on Sunday

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Finlay overend
I can play if you need players as the u15s don't have a game but could I get a lift off someone as my parents are away

Finlay

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Craig Geddes
I am available for the match on sunday

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Stephen Hickey
Stan has been off school all week with a bug so I'm afraid he's not available for the match on Sunday

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

david brown
I can make it to the game

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Alastair McGilvray
I can play

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Duncan Matthews
Unfortunately Finlay has been very ill the last few days so will not be fit to play on Sunday
Sorry

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

craig gerry
Gregor should be ok for Sunday.

Re: Training Wed (4th) and away to Allan Glens Sunday 8th- 12.00 midday K.O.

Thomas Reid
I'm available
12