Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Pat Fisher
Training on as usual on Wed night 6.30pm

This Sunday we are away to Birkmyre (Broomknowe Rd, Kilmacolm, Inverclyde PA13 4HX)

They have asked for a 11.30am K.O so be there changed and pitchside for a 11.00am warm up. (this is not an arrival time but a start time)

Please also stay post match for the catering, as Birmyre have asked for our numbers, and it would be rude if half the team disappear leaving wasted food.

Post early below so we are sure we have enough to make a team.

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew both away, but I'll be at Birkmyre, and will be staying for the grub🍔
Can give a lift to anyone who needs it See you all at training on Wednesday.

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Craig Geddes
I'm available for both

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Mark
OK for both

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Stuart Taylor
Calum away on Sunday so not available

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Duncan Matthews
Finlay good for training and the game on Sunday

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Sam Faulds
Sam will be at training but not available Sunday sorry

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Colin Dunipace
Craig will be at training and available for Sunday

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

foulds
Leo available for both

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Alastair McGilvray
Can go to training but can't make Sunday due to family

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

George
Cant make training due to heavy cold but should be ok for sunday

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Charlie Mone
I can go

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Steven slater
I'm available for the game

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

David dunn
Available for sunday

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Paul Carter
Sam Carter is available for the game

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Mark
Have we got a team?

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Kurt Reid
Bit light on forwards so far! I'll start texting those who haven't posted to chase them up. Understand from the twins that David Brown is available but needs a lift; I'll sort that.

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Joanna Hyman
Alex Hyman is available to play at  Sunday match on 1st May

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

George still not well enough for Sunday's match. Sorry.

Re: Training Wed (27th) and Away match against Birkmyre on Sunday 1st May 11.30am K.O.

Colin J
Campbell available
12