Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Pat Fisher
This Wednesday's training as usual 6.30pm

No game arranged for this Sunday as there are not enough players to make a team. Training will be run at 12.30pm at Briadholm though, on Sunday in preperation of the home match the following week against Glens.

(Also last chance to post for Laser Tag as not enough at the moment to run it).

Please post below for both this Wednesday and Sunday training.

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

George
I cant play on Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Sam Faulds
Sam will be at training on wed but can not make it Sunday at a party

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Duncan Matthews
Finlay good for training both Wednesday and Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

matthew paton
Alexander will be at training on Wednesday and Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Mark
Will be at training on Wed

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

John Meagher
Caleb is available for Wed 25th training, but not Sunday 29th training. Thanks.

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Craig Geddes
I can make training on Wednesday but I am unavailable for Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Alex Hyman
I am unable to come on Wednesday , but will be available for Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

David dunn
Training yes
Sunday no

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Charlie Mone
I can go tonight + Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

foulds
Leo cant make it tonight or Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Stan hickey
Making training and Available for sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Steven slater
Available for Sunday but not tonight

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Stuart Taylor
Unable to make training tonight & away this weekend

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Colin Dunipace
Craig will be at training on Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Kurt Reid
Thomas available for training Sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Charlie Mone
Sorry I am now not available as I am away for the weekend.

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Alastair McGilvray
I can play sunday

Re: Training Wed 25th and Sunday 29th May

Paul carter
Sam is good for tomorrow
12