Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th

First of all congratulations to everyone for a fine performance on Sunday against a very good Irish side.  Our ball retention was much improved and our general play with ball in hand was at times exceptional.  Thanks to all the U15 boys for playing and hopefully we can get you more games through the summer.

Training is on this week at Braidholm 7-8.30pm.

We have been invited to a Rugby Festival run by the SRU at Ardrossan RFC on Sunday 11.30 am meet.  I have attached the details also a copy of the fairplay charter which I would like everyone to read so you know whats expected of you.   There will be no food laid on for the boys so please all bring a packed lunch.  There will be a burger van from what I understand.

I have been asked to complete a team sheet in advance so it is VERY IMPORTANT that EVERYONE intending to go lets me know by reply to this notice.

Just as a side note.  Pat Fisher, the newly appointed S1/2 manager has set up a Facebook page for us which is a good way of sharing photos etc.  search for GHA Rugby (Midi) S1 &S2.

The weather is perfect for playing rugby so lets see everyone at training.

Ardrossan_Festival.docFair_Play_Charter_Criteria_with_Scoring_Points_2015.doc

Re: Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th

sue stewart
Hi Graeme

Philip has now got his arm in a sling and a brace on his wrist as he has badly sprained his wrist just to add to his sore foot..  hospital saying no sport for four weeks.. but will keep in touch..

Regards Sue

Re: Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th

Graeme
Hi Sue,

What a shame. Hope he's ok. If he wants to come along on Sunday anyway I'll happily take him.

On 25 Mar 2015, at 18:04, sue stewart [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Graeme

Philip has now got his arm in a sling and a brace on his wrist as he has badly sprained his wrist just to add to his sore foot..  hospital saying no sport for four weeks.. but will keep in touch..

Regards Sue

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Wed-25th-Festival-Sunday-28th-tp4035498p4035534.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th, click here.

Re: Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th

franco lizzeri
Danny L available for Sunday
Cheers
Franco

Re: Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th

franco lizzeri
Hi Graeme which clubs will be attending on Sunday
Cheers
Franco

Re: Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th

Graeme
Hi Franco,

I've put a link to the draw at the bottom of this notice. Let me know if you can't see it and I'll forward it to you.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Wed-25th-Festival-Sunday-28th-tp4035498p4035571.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Training Wed 25th/Festival Sunday 28th, click here.
NAML