Training Wed 1st /Easter break

Sorry for the late post. I've been waiting to see how the weather turned out. Training is ON tonight unless the weather worsens so keep an eye on this notice board and the FB page.

We are taking a break for the Easter holidays returning on the 19th. Hopefully we will have our first Blue Sky fixture against Clydebank although we are still waiting for confirmation from them so once again keep an eye on this notice board and FB. If anyone is unavailable for this date please let me know.

See you all tonight.

Re: Training Wed 1st /Easter break

harry
sorry can't make it tonight but will be back on the 19th

Re: Training Wed 1st /Easter break

Graeme
No worries H. Have a good Easter.

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Apr 2015, at 17:46, harry [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

sorry can't make it tonight but will be back on the 19th

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Wed-1st-Easter-break-tp4035697p4035701.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Training Wed 1st /Easter break, click here.
NAML