Sorry for the late post. I've been waiting to see how the weather turned out. Training is ON tonight unless the weather worsens so keep an eye on this notice board and the FB page.
We are taking a break for the Easter holidays returning on the 19th. Hopefully we will have our first Blue Sky fixture against Clydebank although we are still waiting for confirmation from them so once again keep an eye on this notice board and FB. If anyone is unavailable for this date please let me know.