Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Pat Fisher
Wednesday training on as usual 6.30pm.

On Sunday we are away to East Kilbride. I appreciate we have already played them this season, but it is a short notice game and they offered to host us, as our pitches are not available due to the Minis tournament.

Please be ready and on the pitch to start warm up at 12.15pm.

Shirt & Tie for post match and please stay for the food provided out of respect for the hosts.

Post below for both Wed training and Sunday's game.

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

foulds
Leo is available for Wednesday and Sunday

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Mark
Ok for training and game

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds available for both training and game

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Colin Dunipace
Craig will miss training on Wednesday but will be available for the game on Sunday

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Kurt Reid
Just wanted to say how impressed we were today. Appreciate you had a long wait before the game kicked off, but you all got stuck in from the off and put up with various substitutions/playing for the opposition and all of this with remarkably little moaning!
Mac and Brando impressed by your commitment and skills level; want us to work on a bit more support play, structure, in defence particularly and of course keeping  up the communication.
All in all, chuffed with you both this week and last and looking forward to a good session this Wednesday- Stephen has his college assessment this Wednesday; taking 7 or 8 of the backs for a 45 minute session, to be marked by his lecturer, so please guys,get down early as you can to start sharp at 6:30.
EKB next- We want you leaving Wednesday's training completely confident of HAMMERING them on Sunday.
Ps I case anyone thinks they're suffering with a sunburnt neck; I've plugged the top of my head into the national grid and and am currently heating a small village in Wales🔥😎

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Duncan Matthews
Finlay not available for training but will be able to play on Sunday

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

David dunn
Available for both
Joe away at weekend so David will need a lift to ek please

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Joanna HYMAN
Alex Hyman is available for training on Wednesday 18th and for EK Game on Sunday 22nd May. Regards Joanna Hyman

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

George
Available for training and game

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Kurt Reid
Thomas available, Andrew still off.

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Craig Geddes
I'm unavailable for the training on Wednesday,
 but I can make the game on Sunday

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Stuart Taylor
Calum unavailable for training but can play Sunday

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

alison Perry
Stewart and Arran both unavailable for matches and training both this week and next week. Sorry

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Steven slater
Don't think I will be able to make training but game should be okay

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

John Meagher
Caleb available for Wed training but not sure about Sunday, will confirm later this week. Thanks.

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Stan hickey
Won't make training tonight or the game on sunday.

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Charlie Mone
Will be there on Sunday but can't make it tonight sorry.

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

matthew paton
Apologies Alexander didn't make training tonight. He is available for game on Sunday.

Re: Training Wed 18th & away to East Kilbride, Sunday 22nd May 1.00pm K.O.

Paul carter
Sam csn play on sunday
12