Training This Week 24th and 28th May

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

As some of you may have seen in a post from Rangi on FB it appears groundworks have been started at Braidholm to maintain and improve the pitches.

I am currently trying to arrange an alternate venue for training on Wednesday 24th and Sunday 28th, I am hoping this will be Muirend.

I will update again early tomorrow morning so watch this space and the Minis Facebook page.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Mark.

Minis Convenor

Re: Training This Week 24th and 28th May

neilclelland
Are P1/P2 training this weekend?

Neil

***********************************

Dr Neil Clelland

Geneticist

Sheep and Goat Genetics and Genomics (SGGG)

Animal and Veterinary Sciences (AVS)

SRUC

Roslin Institute

Edinburgh

Midlothian

EH25 9RG

T: +44 (0)131 6519296

M: +44 (0)7717837061

Email: [hidden email]

please don't print this email unless you really need to

On 23 May 2017, at 22:19, Mark McCracken [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Evening All,

As some of you may have seen in a post from Rangi on FB it appears groundworks have been started at Braidholm to maintain and improve the pitches.

I am currently trying to arrange an alternate venue for training on Wednesday 24th and Sunday 28th, I am hoping this will be Muirend.

I will update again early tomorrow morning so watch this space and the Minis Facebook page.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Mark.

Minis Convenor

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-This-Week-24th-and-28th-May-tp4043745.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.
NAML