Training Sunday 4th March 2018

Iain Morton
# P3  Parents #

This is advance notice that given the weather situation, we have booked Pitches for 10am this Sunday. As it is an unscheduled booking, we would kindly ask for a modest contribution of £2 per child towards the hire of the pitch.

This is with a health warning though - if there is a downturn in the weather we will cancel. We don't want people travelling in adverse weather. We will try and give you plenty of warning.

Please do not attend if the roads are unsafe where you are. There will be no trophies at stake and we are not selecting the Scotland squad for Dublin!!

If there are any parents not on FB or the Noticeboard please let us or them know.

Hopefully see some of you on Sunday!

Thanks

The P3 Coaches