Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Iain Morton
*** P1/P2 Parents***

Hi Everyone

For those of you not going away for the Easter holidays we are proposing to put on training this Sunday for those who are interested

If you could let us know if you are planning to come along it would be helpful in organising the session.

Training will be 10.30am at Braidholm as usual

Thanks

P1/P2 coaches

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Eoghann
Callum Walker, P1, would be happy to come along if it's on!

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

kirstymulhol
Callum Mulholland will be thereĀ
Kirsty

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Gregor Burns
Thats good news.  Lewis Burns (P2) will be there.

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

peterdness
Hello,

Dylan Ness (P1) will be there.

Cheers,

Peter

On 29 Mar 2017, at 21:00, Iain Morton [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

*** P1/P2 Parents***

Hi Everyone

For those of you not going away for the Easter holidays we are proposing to put on training this Sunday for those who are interested

If you could let us know if you are planning to come along it would be helpful in organising the session.

Training will be 10.30am at Braidholm as usual

Thanks

P1/P2 coaches

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Sunday-2nd-April-2017-tp4043348.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Debbie168
Hi Iain,

Nathan Shergold would be available.

Many thanks

Debbie/Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Mar 2017, at 21:00, Iain Morton [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

*** P1/P2 Parents***

Hi Everyone

For those of you not going away for the Easter holidays we are proposing to put on training this Sunday for those who are interested

If you could let us know if you are planning to come along it would be helpful in organising the session.

Training will be 10.30am at Braidholm as usual

Thanks

P1/P2 coaches

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Sunday-2nd-April-2017-tp4043348.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Debby Stewart
Hi Cole (P2) can make training.
Debby

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Training-Sunday-2nd-April-2017-tp4043348p4043353.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P1 - P2, click here.

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Stephen Moore
Hi Iain. Oliver Moore (p2) able to attend.

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Colin Davies
Rory Davies and Noah Gourlay will be there.

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Kevin
Hi Ian
 Jack p1 will be there

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Martin Black
Harry Black will be there. Martin

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Alyson McCallum
Connor p2 will be there

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Will Linden
Hi Iain

Owen (p2) will be at training if it is on

thanks

Re: Training Sunday 2nd April 2017

Jim McCormick
Just to confirm Conall (P2) will be at training

Jim