Training Sunday 17th CANCELLED

Andy Buchan
This post was updated on .
Training will be on this Sunday at Braidholm.  The forecast is ok so hopefully the pitches will be playable but if not we will take a fitness session.  Meet at the club at 10:30.  If we can play the session will finish at 12:30 as normal.  If not the fitness session will be approx an hour.  Bring boots, trainers, warm clothes and gloves.

Andy

Re: Training Sunday 17th

Alistair McLennan
what are your thoughts now everything is covered in snow?
Is there not a facility for indoors arranged by the club?
Al

Re: Training Sunday 17th CANCELLED

Andy Buchan
Sorry folks the weather has beaten us and we have to cancel training tomorrow.  Enjoy the lie in.