Training / Match / Meeting

Euan Baillie
Boys

Hopefully training on Wednesday can be outdoors, but don't rely on it.

7pm - 8pm again and bring both trainers and boots.

Hopefully we have a match at home v Biggar and we need a reply ASAP regarding your availability....Please post ASAP.

There is also a meeting TOMORROW night at 6pm, to see how many boys are looking to move up to the U18's next season. If you are interested in attending please come along. There is no U17 team so some of you may have to move up, although most might be able to play another year at U16.

See you Wednesday for those who can make it.

Keep an eye on noticeboard re all the arrangements.

Cheers

Euan

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Carol
Declan available for training and match

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Gavin Mckirdy
I can play on Sunday

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Jennifer
Euan available for training & game. Euan will be moving to u18. I will try and make the meeting tonight.

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

James Docherty
I'm available for both

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Euan Baillie
Jackson available for both

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Nathan
 I am not available for trainning but can play on sunday

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Fraser B
Still in London with the school - not back till late Wednesday so will miss training

Not able to come to the meeting but will still be too young for U18 next year - not 16 till November so will still be U16

Available for Sunday's game
Fraser....

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Cwatson
Available for training & game .
Able to play U 16 for another season ,I think ?

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Euan Ramage
Available for training and match

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Tom Marshall
Tom Marshall is available for both

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Conor Rea
Unavailable for training due to school work.

Available for match on Sunday.

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Jennifer
Sorry Euan has too much school work for training but still available for sun.  Still doing scrum academy.

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Carol
Really sorry I have been held up at work so Declan won't make training but he is available for the game.
Dot

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Dot
Alastair back from his holiday last night- is available to play on Sunday

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Matthew Paton
I am available for Sunday
Will be staying down to play U16s next season.

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

James Stewart
Available for Sunday

Re: Training / Match / Meeting

Euan Baillie
Boys

Game OFF tomorrow.

Pitches totally unplayable. No training either.

Cheers

Euan