Training Friday 8th January

Shane McElhinney
Happy New Year!!
Training will start back this Friday at 6.30pm at Eastwood Park. There is no one using the pitch after us so we will probably finish closer to 8pm, but best be available from 7.30!
Sunday training will also recommence this week at Braidholm at the normal time slot of 10.30 - 12.
Please ensure the boys come suitably dressed for the colder weather and ensure they have their gumshields. Without them we cannot allow the boys to participate in the contact training including the games.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday/Sunday.
P4 coaches

Re: Training Friday 8th January

Alyson McCallum
Hi, unfortunately Daniel McCallum won't make it along tonight to training as he is off from school unwell today. Will see how he gets on as to whether he makes Sunday or not.

Thanks
Alyson