Training Cancelled Wed 18/9/18

We have taken the decision to cancel training tonight.  The wind and rain are due to get worse and we can't see how we would get a meaningful training session in these conditions.

Can you please update the previous post if not already done so regarding availability on Sunday?  We would appear to have a lot of boys unavailable through injury or being away during the September weekend.  We only have 7 players available so far and generally try to take 23 so we are a long way off.

Re: Training Cancelled Wed 18/9/18

Craig McCormick
Hi G

Lewis was planning to be there tonight (sorry for the late response) and is available to play on Sunday.

Re: Training Cancelled Wed 18/9/18

Esther41
Hi there, Jamie W available Sunday.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: Training Cancelled Wed 18/9/18

Craig Holmes

Finlay H available for Sun. Thanks for letting me know about tonight.

Have tried to post msgs several times but the "i'm not a robot" seems to block me unless i'm being thick :) not sure if that's blocking anyone else?

Can you let know about Finlay getting his kit too please? Have paid membership now

Many thanks

Craig