We have taken the decision to cancel training tonight. The wind and rain are due to get worse and we can't see how we would get a meaningful training session in these conditions.
Can you please update the previous post if not already done so regarding availability on Sunday? We would appear to have a lot of boys unavailable through injury or being away during the September weekend. We only have 7 players available so far and generally try to take 23 so we are a long way off.