Tournament Stalls Info and Request

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

For this years tournament we will have the usual Tombola and Cake stand which will as always require the help of all the bakers and cooks among you along with any donations for prizes.

However this year we have a new stall being organised and manned by Joan Ventisei one of the P6 parents. Joan is proposing a stall to sell on any kit (boots, hoodies, training tops etc) that your little darlings have grown out of but are still useable. I think this is a great idea for recycling and raising some extra funds.

If you have anything that you feel would be suited to this stall please let me know or bring it along on the day and we will get it sold !!

If anyone has tombola prizes or kit they wish to drop off before Sunday again let me know on the details below and I will arrange to be at the club of an evening to secure them.

Re: Tournament Stalls Info and Request

Mark McCracken
Hi All,

Fiona Sabba who is organising the tombola has asked that if you are bringing stuff along on Sunday can you please try and drop it off by 10am to allow sorting, ticketing and set up.

Many Thanks,
Mark.