To Coaches - Potential Fixture

Graeme Inglis
Guys,

Could someone from the coaching staff please email ginglis7@hotmail.com if you are interested in an away fixture against Hillhead/Jordanhill on Sunday 22/2/16?

I've been contacted directly by them offering 3 dates and the above is the only date we are not scheduled for games.

Re: To Coaches - Potential Fixture

Andy Buchan
Is that because it is the only date that doesn't exist?  😳

I'm sure we'd be up for a game on the 21st in place of training.  Is it a combined P6/7 or separate teams?  They called off their P7 game at West last year.  Let me check with the other coaches on Sunday.

Re: To Coaches - Potential Fixture

Andrew,

Have i made a total horlicks of the dates??  it is the Sunday of that weekend.

Likewise it is with doubt that they will be able to field a P6 & P7 team as in Dec we took apart their P6/7 mix team.  If you can commit, i will inform then and ask the question. I will be in touch.