Thursday 8th Dec Training Rouken Glen

Robert Bruce
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Thursday 8th Dec Training Rouken Glen

Stuart Simcox
Ruaridh not available this week

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Dec 2016, at 18:54, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thursday 8th Dec Pro Soccer at Rouken Glen. This is a 3G surface so trainers or mouldies are the best footwear.  Usual Time  of 18:30 to 19:30 ( won't run over as only have pitch for 1hr) Unfortunately we need to charge £4 per session and if you could hand this to one of the coaches at drop off that would be much appreciated!!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Thursday-8th-Dec-Training-Rouken-Glen-tp4042596.html

Re: Thursday 8th Dec Training Rouken Glen

Alyson McCallum
Sorry Daniel wont make it tonight

Re: Thursday 8th Dec Training Rouken Glen

Lesley Hudson
Evan H won't make it tonight.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Thursday 8th Dec Pro Soccer at Rouken Glen. This is a 3G surface so trainers or mouldies are the best footwear.  Usual Time  of 18:30 to 19:30 ( won't run over as only have pitch for 1hr) Unfortunately we need to charge £4 per session and if you could hand this to one of the coaches at drop off that would be much appreciated!!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Thursday-8th-Dec-Training-Rouken-Glen-tp4042596.html
To start a new topic under P5, email ml-node+[hidden email]