The End of 2018-19

We are going to give rugby a rest for the month of June.  It has not gone unnoticed that as a squad, we went through the entire season unbeaten.  We scored some fabulous tires and played some great rugby.  As coaches, this is all we can ask for and as a squad of players, everyone has really improved over the season.  We aim to have a squad and family BBQ in July (date to follow) to mark this achievement and also to make you aware of the season ahead.  We will give you as much notice as possible.

Moving forward, I will be running proper pre season sessions through parts go July and into August.  My thoughts behind this are that if we can have a squad of boys who are fit and rugby ready before the season starts, we as coaches can concentrate on game scenarios and shape rather than waste the little time we have trying to work on fitness.

Enjoy the break and look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Re: The End of 2018-19

Scott
Well done to the coaches, a great season for the team and the rugby has been fantastic to watch.

All the best,

Scott and Rhu

Re: The End of 2018-19

Fiona Daly
Thank you to all the coaches for their hard work and commitment this year... the team wouldn’t be half the success it is without them. Most especially thank you for putting up with my son on a thrice weekly basis !!