Thank You !!

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

Well it's over for another year and apart from a few minor issues our tournament was another successful day.

We raised over £600 from our various stalls and sales.

I would just like to say Thank You to all the volunteers and helpers, without whom today would not have happened. A few too many to name everyone but you all know who you are.

To the coaches a big Thanks for keeping everything running smoothly and ensuring our teams performed at the highest level.

And finally to all the players who made the day, some fantastic rugby played and a credit to our club.

Your support and effort is hugely appreciated !!

Thank You !!

Mark.