Thank You and Photos

Paul Hughes
Congratulations to the players and coaches on a great result and many thanks to all those who organised the event today. We thoroughly enjoyed it and appreciate the effort everyone put in. Below is a link to a few snaps of the games, admittedly with a disproportionate number of shots of my two but that's how it rolls! Feel free to download if any are of use.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/150889193@N05/3Pjh29

Thanks

Paul.

Re: Thank You and Photos

Stuart Simcox
Great photos Paul

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 21 May 2017, at 18:09, Paul Hughes [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congratulations to the players and coaches on a great result and many thanks to all those who organised the event today. We thoroughly enjoyed it and appreciate the effort everyone put in. Below is a link to a few snaps of the games, admittedly with a disproportionate number of shots of my two but that's how it rolls! Feel free to download if any are of use.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/150889193@N05/3Pjh29

Thanks

Paul.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Thank-You-and-Photos-tp4043728.html

Re: Thank You and Photos

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Thank You and Photos

Cracking photos Paul. Thanks a lot.

Re: Thank You and Photos

Hi Paul

Some great action shots - its almost as if you know what you are doing with a camera, (funny that!)

Many thanks

Craig