TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Euan Baillie
Boys

Training on at club tonight but only from 7pm - 8pm.

Pitches are not great. I was down at lunchtime and they were not suitable to train on at that point.

Again, please bring BOTH trainers and boots and we will play it by ear tonight.

It may be that we only do some circuit training with a little bit of ball work.

Arrangements for our HOME game v Biggar on Sunday will be posted in due course.

Thanks Euan

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Yvonne
Hi Euan, Nathan can't make training tonight as he is unwell

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Euan Ramage
Sorry, can't make training tonight as I am ill

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Jennifer
Sorry Euan not available for u16 training due to studying. He will be at scrum academy. Not sure if available for sundays game will let you know sat am. Jen

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Gavin Mckirdy
Can't make training have Glasgow training

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

James Stewart
Sorry can't make training sprained wrist at school rugby

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Leo mccolgan
Sorry can't make training, been unwell recently

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Conor Rea
Sorry, unavailable due to school work.

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Alastair
Will be at training and available for match on Sunday

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Matthew Paton
I am unavailable for training

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Fraser B
Sorry I wasn't at training tonight. Available for Sunday

Re: TRAINING - Wednesday 2nd December

Jennifer McMaster
Sorry Euan unavailable for game tomorrow.