Sunday -For the attention of every P5 parent!

Sunday -For the attention of every P5 parent!

carlo ventisei
Dear All If delivering packed lunches and able to help label and sort for an hour, that would be superb!! Also if you have volunteered and your name isn't here please just muck in on the day especially at Tombola please ! We are trying to do our bit for the club and at the same time allowing parents to watch their children play in our own tournament. It is anticipated that we will have around 500 kids at GHA on Sunday ! Tombola 10.30-11.00 Anita Simmers 11.00-11.30 Lorna Henderson 11.30-12.00 Joan Ventisei 12.00- 12.30 Vicki Inglis 12.30-13.00 Phillips Innes 13.00-13.30 Claire Adams 13.30- 14.00 Ailsa + Alan Hill 14.00 -14.30 Scott or Sarah Miller If times do not suit, can you organise mutual swaps??? In addition, you will have at least 4-6 older siblings!! Raffle Sellers & general dogsbodies Please bring down all raffle tickets that you have sold with cash. Additional sponsor sheets will be provided. Can we try and sell more on the day to other spectators and visitors. Jason Blane Mark Hughes Laurie Robinson First Aid Christopher Wilson Dawn MacDonald Andrew & Arlene Hunter You will be provided with luminous waistcoats. You may wish to be down at least 30mins in advance in case of a briefing! You may wish to bring your own first aid kits ! Scorer Mark McCracken