Sunday 9 September S2

carlo ventisei
Dear All
as per Graeme's post earlier in the week Sunday is a home friendly against West B.
Meet at GHA at 12.00 with a 13.00 kick off.
All who are available should attend.

Re: Sunday 9 September S2

Christine Brown
Carlo,

Just checking is it still shirt & tie for the friendly?

Thanks
Christine

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Sep 2018, at 14:33, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
as per Graeme's post earlier in the week Sunday is a home friendly against West B.
Meet at GHA at 12.00 with a 13.00 kick off.
All who are available should attend.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-9-September-S2-tp4045444.html

Re: Sunday 9 September S2

Graeme Inglis
Christine,

I love it.  Tell Ciaran it is always shirt and tie!!  Yes it is a friendly but we will still arrive and leave as the best dressed group.  That also includes the coaches.  Truth be told, I have been bought an expensive Tweed jacket and rarely get to use it so these events seem like the ideal opportunity.

See you all in a few hours

PS Ive not touched a drop all day!!!!!!!!

PPS, can anyone help to serve up some food and hop in the kitchen 10mins before full time?

Re: Sunday 9 September S2

Rosanne wood
Sorry Alasdair unable to play today as he is to rest his shoulder. Good luck. Rosanne

Re: Sunday 9 September S2

Craig Holmes

Finlay H still loaded with cold so won't make training Mon 10th. Hoping to resume by Wed 12