Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Iain Morton
Hi Everyone,

Training will be on as usual at Braidholm this Sunday @ 10.30am-12pm in order to develop some skills for those who are fairly new to rugby. Steve Annand will lead the session.

The remainder of the squad will travel to Glasgow Accies. As we have said before, we plan to rotate the squads over the course of the season to try and give all the boys as much exposure to games as possible.

The Squad for Glasgow Accies on Sunday is as follows:

1. Ollie Moore. 2. Conall McCormick. 3. Andrew Paterson. 4. Anthony Fitzpatrick. 5. Oliver McPhail. 6. Owen Linden. 7. Logan Davis. 8. Nathan Dale. 9. Cole Stewart. 10. Jack McBride. 11. Connor McCallum. 12. Murray Black. 13. Charlie Annand. 14. Duncan McKenzie. 15. Scott Gilmour. 16. Blair Fraser. 17. Hamish Morton. 18. Louis Keillar. 19. Sam McPhail. 20. Angus Grant

Please confirm that your son is available to play at Accies asap to ensure we take a full squad. In the event your son is unavailable we will offer out the place to other players.

Accies is a 10am start and will be finished by 11.30am/12pm

The address for Accies is as follows:

Glasgow Accies, New Anniesland, 21 Helensburgh Drive, Glasgow G13 1RR.

Thanks as always for your support

The P3 Coaches

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Tracy Fraser
Blair will be there.

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Michael
Jack Mcbride will be there

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Jim McCormick
Conall will be there.
Do we bring our safety helmets and Davy lamps?

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Blackg01
Murray will be there

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

KevinFitzpatrick
Antony will be there.

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Oct 2017, at 16:05, Iain Morton [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Sunday-8th-October-Accies-and-Braidholm-tp4044299.html

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Jacqui Paterson
andrew Paterson will be there

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Debby Stewart
Cole Stewart will be there thanks.

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Alyson McCallum
Connor McCallum will be there

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Gemma
Sam mcphail will be there

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Eden Keillar
Louis Keillar available

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

will linden
Owen linden will be there

Re: Sunday 8th October - Accies and Braidholm

Finlay Matthews
Sorry I can't make it as I'm playing in Dumfries today.